An Operational Status plugin should be a ZIP archive containing the following:
- logo.png: Logo for display for Console item in JetPatch Agent Manager Library.
- plugin.descriptor: Contains plugin metadata in the format of the following example:
The above fields are:
- executionType: Currently must be BACKEND_CONSOLE_CLI.
- tool: The agent name. JetPatch Agent Manager will use this name to check if the agent is managed by JetPatch Agent Manager.
- supportedVersion: Not currently used.
- cmdLine: The script file to be executed in bin (below).
- category: Not currently used.
- environment.descriptor (optional): Defines input fields to be configured for the Console item in the JetPatch Agent Manager Library. JetPatch Agent Manager will pass these fields' values to the plugin script.
The format is JSON, including a single object with a single variables attribute, the value of which is an array of objects representing input variable. Each of these input variables includes several attributes, as in the following example:
"title": "The argument title to be displayed",
- bin: Folder containing actual script file(s) to run on the backend server. The file referenced in plugin.descriptor > cmdLine (above) will be executed, and it can call the other files.
The script should retrieve information and generate a CSV file with a row for each endpoint, with the following 9 columns, in this order:
- name: Endpoint name.
- host: Endpoint hostname (DNS).
- ip: Endpoint IP address.
- isDeployed: Whether the management tool is deployed on the endpoint (Yes/No).
- policyGroups: Groups to which the endpoint agent is registered in backend server configuration.
- isConnected: Whether the backend server has an active connection with the management tool (Yes/No).
- isOK: Management tool health status (Yes/No).
- whyNotOk: An informative status report.
The CSV file should be passed to $INTIGUA_OUTPUT_FILE. The script can use the user-defined values of the variables defined in environment.descriptor (above).
Please sign in to leave a comment.