An Operational Status plugin should be a ZIP archive containing the following:
- logo.png: Logo for display for Console item in JetAgent Library.
- plugin.descriptor: Contains plugin metadata in the format of the following example:
The above fields are:
- executionType: Currently must be BACKEND_CONSOLE_CLI.
- tool: The agent name. JetAgent will use this name to check if the agent is managed by JetAgent.
- supportedVersion: Not currently used.
- cmdLine: The script file to be executed in bin (below).
- category: Not currently used.
- environment.descriptor (optional): Defines input fields to be configured for the Console item in the JetAgent Library. JetAgent will pass these fields' values to the plugin script.
The format is JSON, including a single object with a single variables attribute, the value of which is an array of objects representing input variable. Each of these input variables includes several attributes, as in the following example:
"title": "The argument title to be displayed",
- bin: Folder containing actual script file(s) to run on the backend server. The file referenced in plugin.descriptor > cmdLine (above) will be executed, and it can call the other files.
The script should retrieve information and generate a CSV file with a row for each endpoint, with the following 9 columns, in this order:
- name: Endpoint name.
- host: Endpoint hostname (DNS).
- ip: Endpoint IP address.
- isDeployed: Whether the management tool is deployed on the endpoint (Yes/No).
- policyGroups: Groups to which the endpoint agent is registered in backend server configuration.
- isConnected: Whether the backend server has an active connection with the management tool (Yes/No).
- isOK: Management tool health status (Yes/No).
- whyNotOk: An informative status report.
The CSV file should be passed to $INTIGUA_OUTPUT_FILE. The script can use the user-defined values of the variables defined in environment.descriptor (above).