Date: October 2016
- Azure | ARM | Deployment always failed on servers with more than one IP address.
- Powered on machine gets an exception when trying to refresh status
- SmbTransport remains in the same state after disconnections
- SMB Transport fails to disconnect IPs with 128 and above in their address
- Server attempts to execute tasks on Powered-off machines
- Adding file deletion to SmbClient
- Worker to fallback to SMB client when failing to copy/delete connector installation file
- Write Smb client over linux smbclient
- Server to fallback to SmbClient when JCIFS fails to transfer connector/delete it/test connectivity
- AWS | Auto scaling facilities in AWS are not working | Failed with SMB error
- Policy Rule | Auto fix won't work for different tool versions (i.e. Support for Upgrade using policy rules)
- Watchdog service doesn't work in RHEL7
- There is no auditing when merging from physical to vm
- AWS Tags | Tag that contains "," is not imported
- Azure | No public IP on Classic VM server
- Upgrade version | Upgrade connector and/or Upgrade Manager should not change the default settings of "Intigua Services" and deployed connector
- AWS | terminated instance shown as "stopped" endpoint instead of being removed from inventory
- Remove obsolete (unused) options from advanced settings tab
- Manager | Upgrade from 3.0.2 to 3.1 | All existing and assigned "Health Tests" have been removed.
- Manager | Restart tomcat | Run a "Server Action" | Operation failed without notification in the "Recent Activities"
- CentOS 7 | Deployment of connector 3.1 failed | Did not find file "/usr/local/intigua/vAgentManager/channel/status/loader_status.txt"
- AWS | connector in base image | stale hostname
- AWS | connector in base image | duplicate instances
- AWS | General Linux VM not working
- AWS | Intigua connector deploy failed to SuSE in VPC (public/private IP mix)
- Connector | The restarts count increasing by 2 every agent crash
- UX | User without role can use 'actions' menu on servers grid without performing actions
- Tanium | Ubuntu | the process is not injected
- Compliance permissions | Removing a rule that has exceptions on it will make the exceptions disappear from the users history
- ConnectionManager destruction flow | access violation
- Powered off machines can cause tasks to freeze in policy deployments - it is recommended to exclude powered off machines from the smart group that are used with policies
- On RPM Upgrade while tomcat is stopped - the tomcat service will start automatically after upgrade.
- On RPM upgrade in RHEL7, the tomcat service does not start after upgrade and needs to be started manually when upgrade completed.