Date: July 2016
Intigua version 3.2 includes the following new features:
- Integration with Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Tools Overview Page
- Official Support RHEL7 Endpoints
- ServiceNow Integration for ServiceNow Marketplace
- Logs Collections for OMS (beta)
Integration with Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Users can use the new Azure Resource Manager as a discovery source.
Tools Overview Page
- The Tools Overview page gives a "one-glimpse" view of all your tools and servers.
- Easily view status and version of all your tools on all your servers.
- Filter by Status, OS, Tag, and Discovery Source to your convenience.
Official Support RHEL7 Endpoints
- Intigua 3.2 officially supports RHEL7 Endpoints
ServiceNow Integration for ServiceNow Marketplace
- Now you can use the Intigua Application in the ServiceNow marketplace for sleek integration.
Logs Collections for OMS (beta)
- Intigua 3.2 empowers OMS by forwarding tool logs to event logs, which are automatically collected by the OMS agent.
- Most of the data going into Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS) comes from MS tools.
- Intigua has the infrastructure and access to all agents.