Intigua Server: 2.9.0 build 24
Intigua services (endpoint): 2.9.0 build 253
The following issues are known to exist:
- Upon changing a physical endpoint hostname, it needs to be disconnected from Intigua and then re-added.
- Changing the Intigua service installation path causes endpoints that already have Intigua services in other locations to be displayed as Available, and to allow deploying them additionally to the new location, as though they did not already have Intigua services.
- Upon turning off a VM's network adapter and stopping its VMware Tools service, the endpoint continue to appear as Available.
- Upon attempting to deploy Intigua services to a Linux endpoint whose SSH service is down, the error message is uninformative.
- Upon upgrading an ESX server, its endpoints are listed as Disconnected until the Intigua server is restarted.
Intigua Console Issues
- When using Internet Explorer 9, changing the window size may cause the Intigua Console to behave unpredictably.
- Upon restarting the Intigua web server while running operations, sometimes applied filters and the Tags column disappear.
- All endpoint actions and tasks are displayed to to users with any permissions.
- An Intigua User is able to delete a policy rule when it applies to a Saved Filter for which the User has permissions, even if it also includes a Saved Filter for which the User does not have permissions.
- Filter details are sometimes not displayed upon clicking the Filters button. The number of applied filters still appears.
- The Using saved filter indication disappears upon refreshing the browser.
- The endpoint list cannot be sorted by Status.
- Applying a filter that reduces the endpoint list to fewer pages than the current page causes an empty table to appear.
Upon disconnecting an endpoint without first removing all vAgents, installed vAgents are properly removed, but the previously running conventional (non-virtual) agents are not re-enabled. To have the conventional agents restored, before disconnecting the endpoint, remove each of its vAgents, upon which the conventional agents are restored.
- Active Directory authentication does not work with AD 2003.
- Upon restarting the Intigua server, it may take up to 15 minutes until all endpoint statuses are updated.
- The log entry upon editing a management package incorrectly states Package Created.
- When Intigua is connected to multiple vCenter servers and one is shut down, turning it back on does not change its status in Intigua. If this happens, edit the vCenter connection and click Test Connection.
- Upon upgrade, Policy rules are removed and need to be recreated.
- Operational Discovery scripts are not supported on Ubuntu backend servers.