The following issues are known to exist in Intigua 2.8:
- Upon changing a physical endpoint hostname, it needs to be disconnected from Intigua and then re-added.
- Repairing the VMware Tools installation on a vSphere endpoint causes the Intigua connector to be removed and all vAgents to be stopped.
- connector installation paths for Linux may not contain spaces.
- Changing the connector installation path causes endpoints that already have connectors in other locations to be displayed as Available, and to allow deploying an additional connector to the new location, as though they did not already have a connector.
- Upon turning off a VM's network adapter and stopping its VMware Tools service, the endpoint continue to appear as Available.
- Upon attempting to deploy the Intigua connector to a Linux endpoint whose SSH service is down, the error message is uninformative.
- When the connection with an endpoint is only via VIX, the endpoint may become disconnected for no apparent reason.
- The endpoint list cannot be sorted by Status.
- When performing an action on endpoints filtered by Unassigned accounts, Intigua correctly prompts to assign accounts but does not then perform the action (and the endpoints are no longer displayed, since they now have accounts).
Intigua Console Issues
- When using Internet Explorer 9, changing the window sized may cause the Intigua Console to behave unpredictably.
- Upon restarting the Intigua web server while running operations, sometimes applied filters and the Tags column are removed.
- All endpoint actions and tasks are displayed to to users with any permissions.
- An Intigua User is able to delete a policy rule when it applies to a Dynamic Group for which the User has permissions, even if it also includes a Dynamic Group for which the User does not have permissions.
- Filter details are sometimes not displayed upon clicking the Filters button. The number of applied filters still appears.
- The Using saved filter indication disappears upon refreshing the browser.
- Upon upgrade all current filters are cleared from the display (saved filters remain saved).
- To upgrade a vAgent from one version of the agent to another, the vAgent needs to be fully removed and the new version then applied.
- Upon disconnecting an endpoint, installed vAgents are properly removed, but the previously running conventional (non-virtual) agents are not restored. To have the conventional agents restored, before disconnecting the endpoint, remove each of its vAgents, upon which the conventional agents are restored.
- Active Directory authentication does not work with AD 2003.
- Applying a vAgent as an unauthorized user generates the wrong error log ("vLink no found").
- Upon restarting the Intigua server, it may take up to 15 minutes until all endpoint statuses are updated.
- The log entry upon editing a management package incorrectly states Package Created.
- When Intigua is connected to multiple vCenter servers and one is shut down, turning it back on does not change its status in Intigua. If this happens, edit the vCenter connection and click Test Connection.