The JetPatch Agent Manager Console is a comprehensive interface that includes the following tabs:
- Dashboard: Overview of organizational deployment and connectivity
- Policy: Policy Provisioning.
- Servers: Lists all the VMs and enables provisioning and managed agent control.
- Library: Enables creating agent management services and JetPatch connector management services.
- Users: Create and edit JetPatch user accounts.
- Activities: Endpoint actions.
- Logs & Alerts: Endpoint actions, agent threshold crossings, and automatic maintenance actions are recorded as logs that can be viewed here.
- Settings: Enables configuration of various system-wide settings.
The logged-in user appears in the upper-right corner of the interface, where you can also Sign out.