JetPatch connector management services are automatically provisioned to endpoints upon deploying agent management services to endpoints that do not yet have the connector. You can configure which management service is selected for automatic provisioning for different endpoint groups. You can also manually provision the connector.
For both methods, you need to first create an JetPatch connector management service.
Once an endpoint has the connector, updates are not automatically provisioned to that endpoint.
Manually provision the connector to endpoints
- In the Servers tab, select the endpoints, and click Server Actions > Manage Intigua on Server:
- Select Manage Intigua On Server, and under Configuration package, select a JetPatch services management package:
- Click Apply.
Configure service selection for automatic provisioning
In the Policy tab, the Intigua rule group includes a built-in default rule associating a built-in management package of the latest version of JetPatch services with all servers, for automatic JetPatch service provisioning:
The built-in package is automatically updated upon upgrades to JetPatch services.
Associate another management package with some servers by creating a higher rule:
- Create a saved filter that correctly defines the endpoint group to which to associate the package.
- Click Create\Edit rules.
- Click Create New Rule:
- Select the saved filter, and, under management service, select the relevant JetPatch services management package:
- Click OK.
- Expand Intigua to see rules, and under Priority, move the new rule up:
- Click Apply.