The Tools Overview page gives a "one-glimpse" view of all your tools and servers. Easily view status and version of all your tools on all your servers.
Filter by Status, OS, Tag, and Discovery Source to your convenience.
Once a tool is selected, an overview of that tool will appear.
- Installed On: The number and percentage of server on which the management tool is installed. Notice that this doesn't mean that the tool is running.
- Staus: See the distribution of your environment by the the following statuses:
Installed and Running: The tool is installed on the server and running properly.
Installed and Not Running: The tool is installed on the server. However, it is either stopped or failed to run.
Not Installed: The tool is not installed on the server.
Alerted: The server has an exception of high severity related to the tool.
Warned: The server has an exception of lower severity related to the tool.
Unknown: The tool status on the server is unknown. This can be a result of connectivity issues, or a lack of an Intigua connector on the server (clear).
- Versions: See the distribution of your environment by the different tool versions.
- Servers Map: See a one-glimpse view of all your servers. Each object represents a server. The object is colored according to the tool status.
- Exceptions list: See the latest exceptions related to the tool. Click 'Browse all' for the full exception list.
Keep in mind that the view portrays a specific tool. Therefore, when switching between the tools, the data changes accordingly.