- Registration of the vAgent with the back-end server
- Associate the vAgent with a server policy group (default, or custom pre-created group, group name passed to script as parameter)
- Configure the server's host file to recognize the vAgent by hostname
- Change policy group so the vAgent is removed from previous group and added to the new one
- Un-register the agent from the back-end server
Note: In native agent orchestration the agent generates a certificate with an open key, and sends the request for registration upon first start to the back-end server. The back-end server registers the agent via CLI or Web UI.
Please sign in to leave a comment.