Date: August 2016
- All users are not able to login in our Amazon console
- Throttling agents to incorrect limits
- Users Permissions | Impossible to grant permission to "Networker Storage Node" tool to users/groups that are not admins.
- High CPU consumption by throttling thread
- Policy Engine not working in specific env
- Watchdog service doesn't work in RHEL7
- Policy Rule | Auto fix won't work for different tool versions (i.e. Support for Upgrade using policy rules).
- Watchdog service doesn't work in RHEL7.
- There is no auditing when merging from physical to vm.
- AWS Tags | Tag that contains "," is not imported.
- Azure | No public IP on Classic VM server.
- Upgrade version | Upgrade connector and/or Upgrade Manager should not change the default settings of "Intigua Services" and deployed connector.
- AWS | terminated instance shown as "stopped" endpoint instead of being removed from inventory.
- Remove obsolete (unused) options from advanced settings tab.
- Manager | Upgrade from 3.0.2 to 3.1 | All existing and assigned "Health Tests" have been removed.
- Manager | Restart tomcat | Run a "Server Action" | Operation failed without notification in the "Recent Activities".
- CentOS 7 | Deployment of connector 3.1 failed | Did not find file "/usr/local/intigua/vAgentManager/channel/status/loader_status.txt".
- AWS | connector in base image | stale hostname.
- AWS | connector in base image | duplicate instances.
- AWS | General Linux VM not working.
- AWS | Intigua connector deploy failed to SuSE in VPC (public/private IP mix) .
- Connector | The restarts count increasing by 2 every agent crash.
- UX | User without role can use 'actions' menu on servers grid without performing actions.
- Tanium | Ubuntu | the process is not injected.
- Compliance permissions | Removing a rule that has exceptions on it will make the exceptions disappear from the users history.
- Connection Manager destruction flow | access violation.
- For registered services, if during the upgrade the deregistration failed, nothing will happen afterward and the upgrade will fail.