Date: May 2016
Intigua version 3.1.4 includes the following new features:
- 'Discovery Time' for newly discovered servers
- Official support for AWS Windows accounts
- General improvements of migration process and upgrade issues
- See when Intigua first discovered a machine with the new field 'Discovery Time.'
- Notice discovery time will appear only for servers discovered after the 3.1.4 update.
Support for AWS Windows Accounts
- Intigua 3.1.4 supports AWS Windows accounts.
- When creating a server account, you can choose 'AWS Windows', and upload the SSH private key.