Various environments of managed endpoints can be automatically discovered by Intigua 3.7, so that whenever a new endpoint instance is created, it is automatically added to Intigua 3.7. When automatic discovery is combined with policy provisioning with auto-remediation, the effect is of automatic agent management and orchestration upon endpoint instance creation.
In the current version, policy provisioning auto-remediation is disabled by default and is recommended in all cases..
Intigua 3.7 supports the following kinds of automatic discovery of supported endpoint instances:
- Intigua 3.7 discovery: You can configure Intigua 3.7 with connection details to the managements of the following environments, to automatically retrieve new endpoint instances:
- VMware vSphere, for discovery of VMs
- Amazon AWS EC2, for discovery of cloud instances
- Microsoft Azure ASM and ARM for discovery of cloud instances
- Intigua 3.7 plugins: Plugins are available from Intigua Professional Services, to be installed in the following environments. These environments will then add their endpoints to Intigua 3.7, along with configurable properties that are automatically converted to Intigua 3.7 tags for management and policy purposes:
- VMware vCenter Orchestrator (vCO)
- VMware vCloud Automation Center (vCAC)
Other, non-discoverable endpoints need to be added manually to Intigua 3.7.